SSE SWALEC: BEST SEATS IN THE HOUSE | COMPETITION
Buzz are giving one lucky winner a ‘Best Seats in the House’ package to see Glamorgan vs Surrey on Friday 28 July. A host of world T20 stars will descend on Cardiff next Friday as Glamorgan welcome Surrey to the SSE SWALEC.
The package includes:
- Entry admission for 4 guests to see Glamorgan v Surrey NatWest T20 Blast at The SSE SWALEC on 28th July
- Drink tokens (4 per person)
- Access to private area and bar
- Sofa seating on the Cathedral Road terrace
- Exclusive photo opportunities
To win these VIP tickets simply download the Buzz app (available on Android and iOS, simply search ‘Buzz Wales’ in your preferred app store), take a screen capture on your phone or tablet of the app open on your phone, and Tweet or Facebook it to us.
Please read T&C’s before entering:
- The prize draw is open to over 18s only. The prize draw is not open to anyone directly connected with this competition. Employees of Glamorgan CCC may not enter the prize draw.
- By entering into this prize draw you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Only one claim per person
- Best Seats equivalent value = £280
- Any prize draw entries received after entry has closed will not be considered.
- Tickets are valid for the selected match only
- The number of tickets available are: 4 per game
- Tickets will either be posted directly to winners or, upon prior arrangement, be available for collection from the venue collections desk.
- Glamorgan CCC reserve the right to replace the prize with an equivalent prize without notice.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Tickets are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. No part or parts of the prize draw may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- We reserve the right to change or terminate these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- We will not be responsible if your entry to this prize draw is incomplete, lost, delayed or not received. We accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this prize draw, including any technical, hardware or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit your ability to participate in the prize draw.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any loss, damage and/or personal injury suffered by the winner or any guests chosen to participate with the winner as a result of their participation in the prize draw and/or arising out of the winner’s enjoyment of the prize.
- Tickets are supplied by Glamorgan CCC. Glamorgan’s terms and conditions apply to all ticket claims for matches at The SSE SWALEC. We are not responsible for and do not accept any liability, either express or implied, in respect of such tickets.
- You agree to be the subject of photographs and video footage to be used for promotional purposes of Glamorgan CCC T20 cricket matches.
- The winner(s) and their guest must act within the framework of acceptable and proper behaviour during the course of the prize and comply with all rules and regulations laid down by those providing the elements of the prizes, including without limitation the ticket conditions.
- Transport to and from the venue and all other incidentals associated with the event other than the hospitality provided, will be the responsibility of the winners and guests to arrange and not down to the responsibility of the Promoter or Glamorgan CCC.
- Our decision as to the prize draw winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
20.These terms and conditions are governed by English and Welsh Law and you and we submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts.