If you’re interested in work experience please make all applications by send a covering letter, CV and examples of published work to email@example.com. Our work experience programmes are week long editorial and writing placements, and are unfortunately unpaid. Please note that we do not run work experience programmes for those interested in graphic design and, due to high demand, your application may not be successful. Please direct any questions regarding work experience to Heather Arnold firstname.lastname@example.org .
As Sales & Social Media Executive you will have: -
* Strong written and verbal communications skills
* Previous experience in a similar role (preferable but not essential as training will be given) and experience of sales and marketing, managing communications, social media, website maintenance.
* Strong project experience and some familiarity achieving targets and working to a deadline.
* The ability to be a team player and work well under pressure
* Good Ms Office skills
As Sales & Social Media Executive your daily duties will include (but are not limited to): -
* General marketing and sales management.
* Provide Support with technical queries and provide marketing support for colleagues.
* You will support and report to the Publisher.
To apply send your CV & covering letter to email@example.com for a full list of duties and responsibilities.
Buzz Publishers Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Sales & Social Media Executive
HOURS OF WORK (Maximum of 40)
9.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
RATES OF PAY
Age appropriate national minimum wage plus commission, bonuses and expenses.